Information to get there:
If you arrive from Milan or Rome by the A2 highway, take the exit FIRENZE SCANDICCI and take immediately the FIRENZE-PISA-LIVORNO highway towards PISA:
- go out in Ginestra Fiorentina and follow the signs for Montespertoli (8km);
- after you arrive at the village, turn on the left following the signs (the brown road signs for the Strada del Vino) for Siena and Lucardo;
- continue straight for around 700 meters, turn on the left again following the same signs, continue straight until the stop sign;
- continue towards the village "Gigliola" - Tresanti. After around 2km turn on the right in Via del Gufo.
If you arrive from Siena by the SIENA-FIRENZE highway:
- go out at Poggibonsi Nord, follow the signs for Barberino Val d'Elsa, then continue towards Tavarnelle Val di Pesa and Marcialla;
- at the stop sign after the Marcialla village, turn on the right for Lucardo and continue towards Montespertoli;
- at the intersection before the village, follow the signs for Pieve di San Piero in Mercato, Gigliola, Tresanti.
If you arrive from the Pisa Airport, take the Firenze-Pisa-Livorno highway towards Florence, go out at Ginestra Fiorentina and follow the indications given above.
If you arrive at the Vespucci Airport from Florence, go on the Indiano Bridge, take the exit for the Pisa-Livorno highway, continue on the highway and go out at Ginestra Fiorentina.
Then continue following the instructions given above.
The closest train stations are Certaldo (12 km) and Empoli (20 km).
Our GPS coordinates:
Latitude 43° 37' 3.527''
Longitude 11° 2' 36.549''